Allen County Right to Life Becomes Regional Affiliate
Right to Life of Northeast Indiana
As of January 2020, Allen County Right to Life officially becomes Right to Life of Northeast Indiana. This expansion includes seven counties in Northeast Indiana. These include: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, and Wells county. The change comes after recognizing that Allen County Right to Life could better serve their area by partnering with already strong pro-life communities in the surrounding counties.
"We have met with many passionate pro-life groups and individuals throughout Northeast Indiana that are working hard to promote a culture that respects life in their communities. Our shift to regional affiliate reflects a partnership between these seven counties to move forward together to educate, advocate, encourage, and defend all human life. Our area already has strong pro-life values. As a region, we are stronger together."
- Abigail Lorenzen,
Operations and Media Director, RLNI
Looking for ways to get started?
First consider signing up for our newsletter for the latest news, upcoming events and ways to get involved:
Start Here: Newsletter Sign-up
Then consider these 10 simple steps to advocate for life today:
10 Ways to Advocate for Life
- ‘Like’ Right to Life of Northeast Indiana, Instagram and Twitter!
- Put a sticker on your car - you can get them at the RLNI Office, 2126 Inwood Dr. FW.
- Learn how to have compassionate and winsome conversations at Life Defenders.
- Attend an event! ichooselife.org has our upcoming events calendar
- Subscribe to a pro-life news site like LifeNews.com or LifeSiteNews.com
- Ask your pastor to add a prayer during service for unborn babies and their mothers
- Join your prolife group at church or school
- Wear a shirt with a life-affirming message - we can help you get one!
- Volunteer in your community helping families in need.
- Vote for prolife candidates! And pass this info along to your friends.
For more information or to learn how we can bring a pro-life presentation to your church, school or organization, contact us today.